Please Carefully Read Our Terms Of Services
Users and customers of Services provided by WebMart IT must accept the terms and conditions of business set out below.
We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has been registered. The registration and use of your domain name are subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; ICANN in the case of [DOT]COM/NET/ORG and Nominate in the case of domain names ending with. UK you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name. We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute. We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our website and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you. You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services. If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you. If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith. If you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith. On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services, we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site and to remove all data located on it. We shall be entitled to delete all such data but we may, at our discretion, hold such data for such period as we may decide to allow you to collect it at your expense, subject to payment in full of any amounts withstanding and payable to us.
1. General Terms and PoliciesThe Service is provided to authorized persons or organizations (referred to in this document as “Subscriber” or “you”). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and May not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service. Coverage – If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email or telephone or both. Payment will be deducted when services are delivered. All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us at email@example.com
Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7. Normally we will respond within 1 hour of receiving your inquiry. The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions. Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country.
We will not add charges to customers using either VISA or MasterCard card schemes. The final price will be the same regardless of payment method.
Choosing an immediate cancellation means your service will be terminated with 24 hours of submitting the form. It is your responsibility to ensure any PayPal subscriptions you have setup are cancelled. No other forms of cancellation are accepted.
Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
Dedicated server cancellations must be submitted a minimum of 15 days prior to the renewal date or you may be charged for the next billing period.
Refunds are not available for .COM, .NET, .ORG or any other domain names, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, or any other products or services provided by WebMart IT through other companies.
No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers under any circumstances.
No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to the violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Any planned maintenance work is except from this guarantee and will be ignored. Dedicated servers currently have no SLA.
Uptime level is calculated by our status page and monitors only.
Only one domain will be registered free of charge per account.
Minimum hosting term of 3 months, after which you will be free to transfer the domain to another host should you wish. The domain also may not be transferred to another client during this time.
If you cancel your hosting before the 3 month paid period WebMart IT reserve the right to cancel or resell your domain.
You may not spam or advertise in areas or sections of websites that breach the rules of the displaying site. Doing so will result in the link being reported.
- Child Pornography
- Adult Pornography
- Copyrighted Material that does not belong to you
- Port Scanners
- Gambling Sites
- Lottery Sites
- MLM Site
- HYIP Site
- File Hosting Sites
- Hacking community websites or any website promoting the act of hacking or phishing
- Banner-Ad Services
- Pirated Software
- Programs with the ability to launch DDoS attacks such as variations of LOIC or HOIC
- Warez or Warez Linking
- Botnet Controller
- Scamming or Fake Websites
We reserve the right to IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE ANY website that is hosting any of the above content WITHOUT notification and WITHOUT any backups provided.
- Use 10% or more of system resources for longer than 60 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems, these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc. 20% system resource allowed on premium hosting only.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
- Run rapid leech plug mod.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc.
- Run corn entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
- You may create your own backup of your account from your control panel however these may only be stored for up to 7 days. Please download archives to a local source and remove them from your account.
We will transfer up to 25 accounts free of charge. Each account thereafter is charged at $1 each.
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- If the order value is lower than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is lost.
- Discount vouchers are restricted to one per customer.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against the purchase of any Shared, Reseller or Dedicated service.
- 1-3 Days – No Action Taken
- 4 Days – Accounts are suspended
- 7 Days – Late Fee Added
- 30 Days – Accounts will be terminated.
- 1-3 Days – No Action Taken
- 4 Days – Accounts are suspended
- 7 Days – Accounts are terminated
Dedicated servers will be suspended as soon as an invoice is overdue.